Monday 13 October 2014

Homeland

Bothering me since August this has been. So I'm back in Blighty for the summer sojourn. A week to go till the big silver bird back to the PRC and I'm doing some pre-winter chores about the house. First up is jetwash the mouldy flags. I'm half an hour in to the job, brain completely wiped by the noise and the repetition of side to side swooshing when No.1 son creeps up from behind and shouts "YAH!". I go into a crouch, bring the "weapon" to the shoulder and JUST stop myself from giving him the ol' double tap. It's still fucking there. After all this time. No.1 son of course thinks it's highly risible that the old man has flashbacked back to the day, but a full blast from a Karcher a foot away would have had him laughing on the other side of his face. Like really.

No comments:

Post a Comment